Sunday, April 17, 2011

Where have all the blogs gone?

I don't think it's just me, but it seems that a lot of blogs die. There are probably many reasons, the novelty has worn off for the writer, and Facebook, are a couple that spring to mind. I am not posting very much to this blog, and Facebook is the main reason. I write this blog for two reasons. 1) I like to write. and 2) I like to spread the news about what is going on at our farm. Facebook does a better job at that than this blog! I plan to continue posting copies of our newsletter here (some people with old email software have troubles reading it), and I will continue to post recipes here. Heck if there were two of me we would have lots of recipes posted here.
So, if anyone is reading this, I sure hope you're following us on Facebook, because that's where all the action is these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment